Basic Design Engineer Course
Basic design engineer course consists of all the fundamental concepts of product design. As a design engineer one has to design products which are more reliable, durable, cost effective, and safer without compromising on customer requirements/ satisfaction at the same time maintaining timelines. New products versions / variants are released with-in no time. It is design engineer’s responsibility to meet all the market requirements on time and to understand the various steps involved in product life cycle. Young engineers coming out of colleges are unable to meet industry standards and take lot of time and effort to get a job or to cope up with the industry environment.
- Experienced Faculty from Industry
- Advanced courses for students, professionals & research scholars
- Internship Opportunities post training for exceptional candidates
- Domain specific Case studies (Aero, Auto, HVAC, Electronics Etc.)
- Detailed Course Material
- Weekdays & Weekend Batches
- Offline & Online Courses
- Project Based course work
- Basics Of Engineering Drawing
- Basics of desig and product lifecycle
- Hand calculations
- Engineering Materials
- Manufacturing of Various products
- GD & T
- Design for manufacturing
- Design for assembly
- 3D Modelling (CAD)
Upon the completion of the course, the candidate will be acquainted with industry standard design process, will be able to use 3D CAD software for part and assembly. Impart basic design skills, Practical Knowledge useful for industry.
Automotive, Aerospace, HVAC, Electronics, Oil & Gas, Chemical, Heavy industry & Defence Etc.
After course work, student will be assigned an industry oriented project. Upon successful completion and report submission of project, certificate will be